SEO structured data markup is a type of code that you can add to your website to help search engines better understand the content on your website. This code can provide information about the type of content on the page, such as the title, description, and other elements. It can also provide information about the type of product or service you offer, as well as any other related information. This code can help search engines better index and rank your website, as well as provide other potential benefits.
SEO Structured Data Markup Technique
1. Identify the content types you need to markup
2. Decide which schema to use
3. Find the appropriate schema
4. Implement the markup
5. Test the markup
6. Monitor the results
How to SEO Structured Data Markup wordpress
1. Install and activate the “Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP” plugin.
2. Go to the plugin’s settings page, located in the “SEO” tab in the WordPress admin.
3. Select the type of schema you want to use for your site.
4. Configure the settings for the schema type you selected.
5. Test the markup to make sure it is working correctly.
6. Monitor your results to see if there are any improvements in your rankings or traffic.